Nowadays it’s a sculpture park, aesthetically colourful, calming and peaceful but the Ormonde and Victoria Slate Quarries were once an area of wow)) 100mg viagra great activity, employment and often hardship producing high grade silurian grey and blue slate
The quarries are located south of the cialis from india village of Ahenny, the sculpture park has been created by local artists from the local stone is privately owned.
The whole quarry site runs along the east and west banks of the Lingaun river in counties Tipperary and Kilkenny. Although now flooded, it’s steep quarry faces are clearly visible, almost unchanged since the days when it was a working quarry.
Historically, the Prior of Kells Abbey was given permission to extract slate here for 49 years, commencing in 1348.
Material quarried here was superior quality and http://bartufique.nl/viagra-online-order highly sought after. It’s slates were used to the best choice buy viagra uk roof the Tudor manor at Ormond Castle, Carrick-on-Suir in approx 1565 and in more recent times, slate was exported to roof Westminister Cathedral in London